Friday, October 05, 2007

Stressful Pirates and Fury Balance

Two things real quick.

Pirates of the Burning Sea is having a stress test this weekend. Go to fileplanet to get in to it. I sadly won't be participating, because 1) I had to RMA my new motherboard again (I'll fill you in on the parts for the new rig, once it's stable). 2) I'll be Elk or Coyote hunting this weekend instead of playing games.

Auran is making some big changes to Fury. They are making an effort to make the game fun for the new players. The little bit I have played had my newbie butt fighting against people way way higher in power. Out of about 10 matches I played (both bloodbath and elimination) I was completely useless. My team lost every elimination, and I wasn't even in the top 5 of any of the bloodbath matches. Pitting new players against other new players will make a huge difference.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home