Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Firefly: Who are you?

Your results:
You are Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)


Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
Dependable and trustworthy.
You love your significant other and
you are a tough cookie when in a conflict.



95% Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)


65% Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)


65% Wash (Ship Pilot)


60% River (Stowaway)


60% Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)


55% Derrial Book (Shepherd)


55% Inara Serra (Companion)


40% Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)


35% A Reaver (Cannibal)


30% Alliance





Click here to take the Serenity Firefly Personality Test


Normally these little things end up pretty far from the truth, but in this case (except you know, not being a black chick) I think it hit pretty darn close to home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Wash/Simon, but I think it's unfair because I am a doctor. So, naturally it's going to be skewed. And I'm not so sure I love my spouse.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home